To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Friday 5 August 2022

Beautifully Bound


This picture really needs no commentary from me. This beautifully built man in simple leather restraint cuffs and minimal clothing elbowed his way into this series as soon as I clapped eyes on him. I've always thought jocks look best on big men and this image substantiates that theory. 

The padlocks and emphatic, chunky gag pay a compliment to his masculinity, the restraint of his ankles, not quite lifting his feet off the ground, likewise. It prevents him from using them as leverage to escape but in a tantalising fashion. The view of his soles it produces is a bonus for feet fans.

I got this from BDG muscle collective at tumblr, 
the site is a delicious mix of bondage, tight clothing and very pretty men.

I think the original photo producer may have been RopeTrainKeep

click on the 'beautifully' bound label below for other pictures in this mitchmen series

No comments: