To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Thursday 17 June 2021

Mitchell's Fetish Art for June

Mitchell - Y-Fronts Captive

"Twas on a Monday morning the gas man came to call 
The gas tap wouldn't turn, I wasn't getting gas at all
 He tore out all the skirting boards to try and find the main 
And I had to call a carpenter to put them back again 
Oh, it all makes work for the working man to do!"
 
(From: 'The Gas Man Cometh' by Flanders and Swan)
 
 The man in this picture is the Engineer who came to fix the gas (it was trouble with my mains cock).
He did quite a lot of damage to my skirtings, so I bundled him into the bedroom while we negotiated who should pay for it to be fixed. He was very uncooperative, I started searching his overalls for money. Well actually I removed them from his body first and in doing so inadvertently exposed his underwear which was all he had on underneath. It was pristine white and snug-fitting, but nice but very old-fashioned and he'd even tucked his vest into his high-waisted pants like a schoolboy does. By this time I had him tied, spread-eagled on the bed of course, so he couldn't couldn't cover anything up and his embarrassment was obvious (and rather pleasing if I'm honest). I immediately went to fetch my phone to make a record of him squirming - for my future enjoyment, you understand.

As my lens roved across his body seeking out artistic details to capture for posterity, the bulge in his underpants, nicely framed by the Y-seams, caught my eye. I couldn't resist experimenting to see if I could increase the swelling or at least to rearrange it so it looked bigger. This brought a growled response from him, but I got some fab pictures. For some reason that inverted-Y shape made me think of pitchforks and balloons, but when I told him that he didn't appreciate the joke for some reason. He started yelling and shouting, so of course I had to gag him - for the neighbours sake.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, he let me have my stopcock service for nothing in the end.
(and a jolly good job he made of it too, to be fair to the naughty boy)
I'm on the phone now, hoping to get a carpenter in tomorrow.
 
 (From: 'The Gas Man Cometh' by mitchmen)
 
 ~
 
I've always been turned on by Y-Front style underwear worn with a tucked in vest. It goes back to days spent ogling and dissecting the men's underwear pages of mail order catalogues. 

This style of underwear is very conservative and favoured by modest, unadventurous men
(and I suppose 'large' ones) who appreciate the extra coverage afforded by the high-rise design. There's something very manly about it's no-frills practicality. It doesn't pass as swim or leisure wear when it's unveiled, but spells out firmly that this man is in and 'undressed' state and exhibiting a garment he didn't intend others should ever see. The tucked-in vest seems to amplify this buttoned-up, extreme modesty. For erotically minded viewers it creates a similar sexy impression to an 'all-in-one' suit or leotard.
 
 
For other pictures at mitchmen by Mitchell, click on the 'mitchpix' label below 
Also visit the mitchmen Gallery Hub

No comments: