To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Saturday 16 November 2019

Mitchell's Fetish Art for November - Sporting losers

Mitchell - Don't Hog The Lat Machine!
Tempers can get frayed in busy gyms when people refuse to share. 
I originally conceived this as the arrogant lat-hogger getting his comeuppance
but in retrospect it looks more like the vain, gym bunny bullying a regular guy!
You can decide which you prefer!

This image was previously published as part of my 'Sporting Losers' series. 
This presently consists of 11 pictures with accompanying mini-stories, I don't rule out adding more. 
You can now view the full set at my new Story Archive 
(which I am setting up as a result of the changes at Yahoo! groups). 

For more of Mitchell's Gay Art click on the 'mitchpix' label below

1 comment:

QBuzz said...

I definitely prefer the interpretation when it's a vain gym bunny bullying a regular guy :D