To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Thursday 9 February 2012

More Riding Crop Justice


M607 'Punished With A Riding Crop' by Mitchell

This is another variation on the riding crop theme, which I first published some years ago. I think there may already be a cropped version of it some way back in the archives of this blog. The characterisation of the two men, one haughty the other rough, would fit into an stable groom whipping scenario but I'd have to amend the dungeon-style wrist irons into something more likely to be found in a stable! I was pleased with the way the tough guy turned out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Groan! Long live tied up helpless muscle hunks!

Long live the riding crop!