To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Friday 10 February 2012

Thom Magister

 
These terrific images were used to promote Thom Magister's book 'The Slave Journals'. The leather slavery concept is not something I've ever hankered after (M or S!). I confess I prefer my sadism to be less well organised (see last post!). However, Thom's very readable article about it at The Slave Journals is informative and an interesting look back over the last 50 years of leather culture.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The huge bulge and the handcuffs of the hunk in the 1st pic make him look so sexy!