It's nearly a year since I last had a milking factory tour, so I was delighted when I received an invitation to visit this little gem of an establishment.
![]() |
| Milking Factory by an unknown artist |
Milking Factories are noted for their sanitary working conditions (naturally) but less so for care of their workers. Some set-ups deliberately isolate and stress their product-force, claiming that it results in a more pungent flavour. The management of this factory take the opposite view, that comfort and comradeship produces better yield and a richer, creamy product.
As a result, the producers here lie on their backs throughout their shift and are free to use the bars above them for light exercise if they get bored or develop cramps. The main purpose of the bars, however, is to help them remain in the optimal legs-up position in a humane and caring way. There are no gags or restraints here, just collars that transmit their biological indicators to quality control. They can also be used to gently remind individuals that they are here to work, not gossip. The men are not free to leave, of course, most remain at their post out of team loyalty, since underproduction hits all their men's pay-checks, because of the shared collection system.
Over time, production pairs form a special bond because they are physically connected by a shared, screw plug. They use it to support and encourage each other when shift fatigue sets it. Long-standing pairs also learn to use their muscles to manipulate the screw so it becomes an instrument of pleasure and other private communications of an astonishing sensitivity and breadth. All of this makes for a happy productive team.
This environment doesn't suit every man, but management report that staff turnover is astonishingly low.
~
I found this image at slavencage on X, there's an interesting collection of slave-themed imagery there.
I have no idea who the artist is, if you do,
please drop a comment so I can credit him!
~

No comments:
Post a Comment