To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Arrest No 4 - The Punk in Black and White


Keith produced his Punk Arrest series in watercolour or some similar medium and so my efforts at 'restoration' using pencils were always likely to be imperfect. The original colours have a comic-like brightness not completely ideal for raunchy subjects. It made me wonder what the images would look like in monotone so I produced some greyscale scans. The results (below) are not unpleasing.

I plan to republish the complete Punk Arrest series in greyscale like this at my mitchmen Yahoo! Group over the Christmas period (link in sidebar)


No comments: