To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Monday 12 October 2009

The Art of Facchini Exhibition

An Exhibition of work by the artist 'Facchini'

I've been a fan of Facchini's work for some time. I love the masculinity of his men and the clever portrayals of uncaring institutional staff abusing men in their charge.
See my A-Z entry about Facchini
above:- Prison 2 by Facchini

I have made a selection of some of my favourite pictures by him and this exhibition has now transferred to the mitchmen blog. Facchini Exhibition
You should be able to find more pictures by Facchini in the GMBA archive
(link in links list in the sidebar)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally bound and helpless and completely at the mercy of the two sadistic 'uniforms'!My imagination has gone on 'overdrive' mode!