To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

For Artwork by Mitchell click on the 'Mitchell's Gallery Hub' tab just below
The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is presently paused. (see Group News for link)

The Royale and Hussar Studio Archive:

Click on the tab just below for information, there's also a direct link in the right sidebar

Message updated 5th July 2026

Sunday, 6 September 2026

Candian Shoplifter by BillySmith90120

1
Lex has been a naughty boy.
 
2
 Excuse me, Sir!
 
3
 I'm arresting you on suspicion of shoplifting.
 
4
 But I'm innocent!
 
5
  Let's go find out,
the CCTV will soon tell us the truth. 
 
6
It's a fair cop, Officer,
thanks for offering me an alternative to jail time.
 
7
It's gonna hurt, buster.
 

8
He's right, it does ...urrrgh!

9
Cop: You know the form, pants down.
 Lex: Yes, Sir, I'm sorry Sir. 
 
10
 
Cop thinks: Now that's nice!


Brace yourself, punk!
 
 
12
Ouff!
 

Find out how Lex's chastisement proceeds
by clicking on the link at the end of the article.
 
Finally..... 



13

Lex (emotionally): Yes Sir, I've learnt my lesson,
I won't do any stealing again, I promise. 

 BillySmith90120 posts at deviant art

Click the link to see this story as a video
and lots more exceptional spanking imagery 

No comments: