To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Saturday 2 April 2022

Gay Spank Art Site Officially Open

 The new, free, Gay Spanking Art site I mentioned early this year is now officially open


Strictop, the owner intends to progressively add new galleries

visit Gay Spank Art (free membership)


The image in the ad above is one of my own, mitchmen pictures 

from the 'Bondage Furniture' series.


Mitchell - Bondage Furniture No 2


You can see the whole set at the mitchmen club @Adonis Male

(free membership)

2 comments:

speedoric said...

Excellent news that Strictop's site is now fully 'up'...Glad to see you Mitchmen as one of largest files.

Mitchell said...

Thank you. Funnily enough I don't really see myself as a spanking artist although I obviously produce a lot on that theme!
Mitchell