To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Wednesday 29 December 2021

The Fortunes of War

Bazz - Men At War 02

He's not the first and he won't be the last!

Bazz has a knack of finding sexy images to do his manips on.


Bazz - POW 21

I'd say the POW's wistful, 'little boy lost' act is ill-advised in this situation.

I like the way he's rubbing his ankle as though it feels there's something missing.
Like an iron manacle for instance.

 

Bazz - Soldier 05

 This is a very nice image and Bazz has added a well-thought caption (although I confess I have cropped off the last line which is a bit crude for my taste. View original).

 Other images by Bazz at mitchmen 

(some have links to his blog, some are examples included in a themed collection)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This bad boy looks like he was plucked right out of one of my sketches. That big ear is a magnet for steeling patriarchal fingers.

-Matt