To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Friday 9 July 2021

Ehrlik's Lab Rat Returns

Ehrlik - Modification Machine

 I recently stumbled across this image which had been sitting in my 'waiting to be filed' folder since 2018. I hadn't realised who the artist was before, but it's obviously from the same series as the 'Test Subject' image I posted just over a year ago. Given that I have zero interest in women, it surprises me how sexy I find Ehrlik's fem-dom images to be, but the blog visitor numbers show that I'm not alone in this. Actually I don't find it hard to imagine the lab technician in this picture as an alien rather than a you-know-what.

It helps that this image has a handsome, muscular hero with a truly splendid physique (and classically blond as a guarantee of purity). He's bolted down over an arched frame that forces him into a provocative and highly vulnerable position. Maybe all operating tables should be built like this! It has him ideally positioned for the curious globe and tube attachment which is described in the caption I have as a 'male modification machine' (rude words deleted). 
 
This sounds like the revenge of a far-gone feminist, but to be honest it looks more like a good, old-fashioned milking machine to me. The design reminds me of  the Chem Lab equipment we used at school with gas taps and the bobbly, insulated(?) handles stirring memories of crude electric devices I can't quite pin down from way back. The black colouring gives a retro feel too, it's more associated with cast iron than high performance,, lab metallurgy. Be that as it may, it's still managed to induce a look of utter anguish on the face of the hapless, test subject.

Ehrlik's style is accomplished rendering with a clean look and good sense of composition and lighting. It's quite hard to find images by this artist, they are often posted without any identification attached so finding them is often a matter of chance. I give some tips in the comments on the first post in this series - A hero dragged to his fate. I have some other examples but they tend to feature women too prominently - and men with long hair which I gave up long ago!

No comments: