To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Wednesday 29 April 2020

I Remember Chris Redfield

Chris Redfield Swallowed
Although this image references one-time favourite biohazard Agent, Chris Redfield in the title and shows tantalisation by tentacles, it's the other features of the picture that caught my eye;-

  • The sinuous, S-shaped, body posture and stressed torso dripping with fluids of uncertain origin.
  • The chunky thighs being gradually engulfed by a fleshy orifice. 
  • The arms being drawn upwards into a similar chute, stretching out the captive.
  • Last, but not least, those tattered remnants of underpants which probably never provided adequate support for that prodigious appendage in the first place and now provide evidence of a furious, erotic struggle which poor Chris seems to have comprehensively lost.

I'm not familiar with the biology of these species but it looks as if Chris has been simultaneously attacked by two separate creatures, who are now contesting which of them shall take the prize. The tug-or war could produce some interesting wriggling if we could ever see it 'GIFed'. If you're gender-sensitive it's probably best not to study the shapes of those voluptuous orifices too closely.

The vaguely military colour of those shredded threads and the barely noticeable, communicator microphone are the only visible signs of the victim's former identity. Not quite conclusive as labeling but at least providing the 'partly-clothed' erotic trigger which I talked about in my last 'Julius' post.


My copy of this image is attributed to Mark Wulfing (aka BathHouseBoi) but a reader has informed me (see comments) that this is an altered version of an original by Tentakun.

Tentakun - Prey (click to enlarge)

I like the enhanced hip effect that the smaller head produces in the original and also the teasing treatment of the underwear, but wishing no disrespect to Tentakun, I prefer the substituted head.

It's possible Mark Wulfing is responsible for the alteration, other images I've found by him seem to have a more comic drawing style, for example:

Mark Wulfing - The Hermit
I wonder if this interesting image is autobiographical?

It's hard to track down other art by him.
Possibly he's another casualty of 'Born Again Tumblr'.
This is the only link I have found: Mark Wulfing Art
This site references a Patreon page but I couldn't find it.

My take on this encounter is below:

Chris Redfield Emergency

1 comment:

lamlamblam said...

Hi that photo of Chris is an edit, the real artist is てんたくん (@1056tentakun): https://twitter.com/1056tentakun?s=09