To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Thursday 20 February 2020

Leo's story of 'The Estate' comes to mitchmen blog


I have transferred my exhibition featuring Leo's story of 'The Estate' 
from my Yahoo group to this blog as of today.

This fully-illustrated story of a fetish fan who enters into S&M slavery voluntarily is a unique and inspiring work that explores that fantasy of enslavement folowing the highways and byways of bondage and domination in some depth, but with a humanity and lightness of touch and humour that makes it a very good read.

  Read Leo's full story of 'The Estate'

The link also can be found at the foot of my A-Z article on Leo and his art 

No comments: