To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Monday 3 July 2017

Room 96 - Trystan is serviced (introduction)


Trystan Bull is an undeniably attractive man with a nicely developed body and a remarkable backside but his photoshoots are often quite narcissistic to say the least. Sometimes he seems unable to take his eyes off the camera for a single second to look at his 'partner'. 


His shoot with cute-looking Marco Lebeau (above) particularly irked me this way, although I have to admit I have no idea what either of them are really like! In another context I might get off on a beautiful man being ignored and used so blatantly, but I don't find it very attractive here.
I call it 'God's Gift Syndrome' although Trystan's arguably not the worst offender.


Despite this I do give him the benefit of the doubt and take a continuing interest in his photos, not least because he is such a hunky-looking man and the camera really loves his body, frequently producing interesting imagery, sometimes inspiring. I few years ago I stumbled across a set of images with Alexy Tyler, with a storyline (for a change) that seemed to subvert this God's Gift effect, turning it against Trystan - or at least it could be read this way. It was so erotic that I couldn't resist turning it into a humourous story.


It's been 2 years in the making I hope you enjoy it
First installment coming up next time.

For more 'Gods Gift' candidates click on the label below

No comments: