To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Sunday 11 September 2016

Hunk of the Month (or Captured Rogue #6?) - Brian Bodine

This occasional series (very occasional despite the moniker!) charts my periodic obsessions with models I stumble across on my web ramblings. This time it's Brian Bodine, who caught my fancy this week when I saw him for the first time in the image below, 


As you can see, Bodine is pretty muscular and he's being dominated here by a rather youthful-looking Spencer Reed whose own bulk seems have found a worthy match for once. The scene conjures up associations for me that might also have earned it a place in my series 'First catch your rogue'. 


Bodines hair seems to have caused a bit of a stir at the time but for me it contributes beautifully to an image of a butch, streetwise punk who's been riding for a fall and has bitten off more that he can chew here.
 
 

When Spencer turns the heat up we get an electric image - a big bouquet to the photographer! Bodine's face here might have graced one of Greasetank's epic encounters.

"Let this be a lesson to you!", Spencer seems to be saying. 
Bodine's face registers 'point made'
 In fact if you watch the video it's a much softer encounter than I have fantasied about here.
 Images from this video on the web are limited in number and the trailers seem to have been withdrawn but the film is still available, visit Lucas Entertainment film 'Rush'

Brian Bodine's not really a ruffian either, but I soon found in my researches that he's made some other interesting films which I will explore next time.

Continued in Part 2
For other 'hunks' in this series click on the label below,
 likewise to see previous 'rogues' getting their come-uppance click on that label. 

No comments: