To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Monday 2 January 2012

Footnote on Bound Gods


Luke Riley
Bound Gods - Epilogue

The Chloroform post was the last of my present series celebrating the imagery of the Bound Gods studio. It's been surprisingly hard to choose just 10 representative examples even though I pretty much excluded 'straightforward' dungeon material (probably wrongly) and orgy scenes (which for some reason leave me cold). 

In the end I did succumb to repeating the water tank and electro-torture themes but I think I've been able to show that the work of this studio has many, different, appealing facets - models with personality, imaginative scenarios spiced with realism and unusual and stimulating fetish devices. All supported by quality photography with a great understanding of what is truly erotic. All the same I have no idea how I have managed to leave out Trent Diesel's hangdog submissiveness and beautiful abs or Luke Riley's spiky personality. 

I suspect I may want a second bite! 

  
Just to reiterate, I don't derive any income from these reviews
 and I am immensely grateful to Bound Gods for allowing me to post the images.

No comments: