To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Sunday 27 December 2009

Leather Sex Appeal - 6


A good leather man can make even Gloves seem menacing, as though the hands become transformed, hardened by the outer shield.

When it comes to leather I'm a great believer in the dictum, 'less is more' and I've tried to select pictures that reflect that. This man wears only gloves and G-string but there isn't any lessening of the intimidating 'leather aura'.

There is more leather in my current series at mitchmen (Yahoo) see sidebar

1 comment:

Lucien said...

This is perfect body boy DWAIN LELAND; made famous by many restraint images of Justin Monroe

Dwain is sex pig in my book !!