To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Monday 30 April 2012

Muscle in Rugby Shorts - 3 (Boys Games)

In The Shower 

 "I'd better remember to get myself a new razor blade 
and not leave my wet shorts to go mouldy in my sports bag again."

The New Kit
 
 "It's no good, mate, we're Australians, yeller shorts are for poufs."

 
Scrum Practice

"I hate being Hooker, in the middle of the front row,
 it'll be wandering hands any minute now."
  
The New Boy
 
 "Oh, it's that ball Cap'n wanted me to grab 
- and there was me thinking he'd finally noticed me!

Pix from Footyboys

No comments: