To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Thursday 3 May 2012

Chaz 1 - Dodgy Gear

 

A little while ago I featured 'Chaz' and his beany in an early Ministry of Silly Hats article


 Chaz has got form for wearing dodgy gear, such as this tank top and shades.



We've probably all had moments when we've pouted like this....
(generally without the Bet Lynch ear-rings) 
....but not been unfortunate enough to have it captured for posterity.

You'll gather I'm not overly intimate with my feminine side, 
but I'll settle for the butt hugging wet underpants in this picture.


As a Brit I probably view this outfit through unsympathetic eyes, the sporting associations don't work for me. I don't get the striped pants (even in the rump view) and the 'pop-up' baseball cap, beloved of American tourists everywhere, surely qualifies for a 'silly hats' article in it's own right. 
I feel I ought to like the mesh 'top' but somehow, no. Does it even belong in this combo?


The mesh garment featured in this outfit makes an equally odd bedfellow with the loose fitting trousers, but it's sheer, body hugging form does at least show off Chaz's muscular arms. 

I rather like the slightly boyish profile of his face captured in this image 
If I'm honest, even in this unflattering collection of pictures there's plenty of man to admire.
(if I just don't think about the luxuriant lashes!)

In my next post I'll show the other side of Chaz and you'll see what I mean.

No comments: