To my readers......

There will be a break in posting while I take my annual holiday in sunnier climes.
Back in October.
Thanks for visiting mitchmen!
(Sept 12th 2017)

Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Mitchell's Dishonest Gardener in Colour

Mitchell - My Dishonest Gardener
I occasionally experiment with colour in my pictures, this is a hand coloured version of my familiar 'masthead' picture, the dishonest gardener secured ready for his disciplinary hearing. I took the opportunity to provide an appropriate setting for him.

The resulting picture had a completely different feel to the original and provoked an interesting debate at my Yahoo! Group when I previewed it there a few weeks ago.

If you want to see more of Mitchell's pictures you can view all of the ones posted at the mitchmen blog by clicking on the 'mitchpix' label below.
There's also a link to a small gallery of my personal favourites in the sidebar.
Another selection has been posted at my mitchmen.com page (again click on the 'mitchpix' label).
Finally, nearly all of my 400+ published pictures are displayed at my Yahoo! Group, link in sidebar.

No comments: