To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups has been on a break since January,
I am working on it and hope to resume shortly. (see Group News for link)

Link to the Royale Studio Archive in the right sidebar


Message updated 6th Sept 2024

Monday 23 September 2024

Washed Up

Mitchell is on holiday but I have lined up intermittent posts until I return in late October.
If anyone finds my lost slave, please hand him in at the Rescue Centre.


I don't have an attribution, I got this from the Bdgmuscle Collective


Another idea for an unconventional holiday below.
An AI reinterpretation of the same image.
 


Modern Pirates aren't much different from their historical predecessors.
Desert islands probably are. I hope so for his sake!
The Captain has already lost his super tanker and his uniform.
He's taken precautions against losing his hi-vis trunks.



~

For more captions click the mitchmods label below

No comments: