To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups has been on a break since January, I hope to resume shortly. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 5th May 2024

Saturday 27 May 2023

Helpless


 A method of restraint that immobilises simply and effectively
simultaneously making the captive vulnerable at the rear
forcing him into an undignified posture that gnaws at his pride.

The head-strap gag enclosing and restricting his jaw 
is another powerful affirmation of his captor's control.

It's odd, I suppose, to call this great art, but to me the simplicity of the subject and the uncomplicated setting in a picture that could otherwise be taken as to be photograph at first sight implies a great deal of  technical and design skill.

I don't know who the artist is.

For similar posts, click on the labels below

No comments: