To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Saturday 9 October 2021

Another Royale Discovery

 

My recent internet explorations of auction sites unearthed this image (right) from the 'Sailor, Tight Shorts, Rigging' set, which was the subject of mitchmen Royale Studio 01c. These pages are from Grecian Guild Studio Quarterly No 22 (1967).

 Once again it's a slanted image, intended only to attract buyers, but that doesn't matter in this case because I already have a decent copy of this image, it's No 11. However the pictures provided with this listing enabled me to find the name of the model via the contents page. It's Alan Adair. His name is new to me, I can't connect him to other Royale sets and I've not found him on the internet yet, but he may turn up with his name just printed on the page, like the cute Don Avard in the facing page above (bad trunks Don!). 

I've incorporated his identity into the mitchmen, Royale Studio, Open Archive material

No comments: