To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Saturday 14 August 2021

First Catch Your Rogue - 24

 
Once you've caught him, deter him from leaving

I found that confiscating a guy's shorts is just as effective as using physical restraint.
But getting him out of them wasn't that easy, as you might imagine......
 
 

He was full of swagger at first, acting like he owned the place.
 
I'd surprised him creeping round my house in the middle of the night and he was still thinking he could leave whenever he wanted. That was in spite of the fact that he'd already made a run for it and discovered that the open window he'd come in through so easily was now firmly closed and locked - and that the glass was virtually unbreakable. Unless you had a sledgehammer, which, understandably, he hadn't thought to bring with him. Another panic dash to the door revealed it was locked too, even though I'd just walked in through it. The wonders of electronics eh?
 
I sat him down and we had a long chat. I explained that I'd triggered the expensive security system to seal every entrance and exit. It had also alerted the Police, but things being what they are these days it might be a while before they turned up, so we just had to wait for them. I was in no hurry, though, I thought it was pretty cool having this chunky young man for company - once he'd calmed down that is. 
 
Because of the hot nights we'd been having, he'd come to burgle me wearing shorts. Silky skimpy ones they were too. Nice. I could imagine his butt clenching anxiously in them as he tried to figure out a way to escape before the cops arrived. 
 
 
 
Time went by and he tried various other ways to get out before it dawned on him (slowly) that the only way was to persuade me to unlock the door. I was so taken by his confusion that I'd started taking pictures of him. We had a little scuffle then as he tried to force me to stop, but I'm a big bloke and he wasn't much of a fighter and soon discovered I was no push-over. 
 
So the wait went on and on and he sprawled on the settee cockily, becoming more and more confident that his mask concealed his identity and that the Police were not going to come anyway. 
By now it was beginning to get light.
 
That was when I addressed him using his name. That made him sit up. 
How could I know that?
 
 

It was pure luck that I'd seen him larking around with his mates in the coffee shop round the corner a few days earlier. It's possible they were in the area specifically to case my joint. Loud young men, but nice enough to look at. So I looked at them and I listened and before long I had caught most of the nick names they used with each other. So when I addressed Dino (my reluctant guest) using his, he was understandably shocked. All the more so when I also insinuated that I knew someone in his family. I didn't, but he wasn't to know that. 
 
He looked at me and my incriminating camera very hard indeed now. I had to hand it to him, he didn't just cave in, I could see he was thinking of having another go at me to force his way out. It was time to give him an easier option. Sort of. I suggested I might just let him go, if he lifted his shirt for me.
 
 
 
 
 
'Shirt-lifter' is a loaded term in this neck of the woods. He looked at me again and this time I know he was thinking, "this guy's a pervert!" That was Fair enough, I am. I could have have him in a naked hog-tie by now if I'd wanted, but inducing voluntary submission is more interesting when you've time on your hands. 
 
Anyway Dino thought he'd found a weakness he could exploit, but he couldn't figure out how, except by doing as I had asked. So gingerly he lifted his tee shirt. The wary look in his eyes betrayed an inner anxiety about baring his flesh to me and that gave me a bit of a thrill. I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised by what he revealed too. Better than might have been expected given that silly hat he had on. 



By pure good luck, just that at that moment, a siren could be heard outside, getting closer. His eyes shot to the window and he froze providing me with a nice abs twist and a look of dismay that was priceless. 
He wasn't half so cocky now. 
 
"Don't worry, Dino" I said. "If you've got your shorts down when they knock, I won't let them in".

You should have seen the look he gave me then, he was flummoxed by my brazen offer.
 
"Just show me your ass Dino" I added in the friendliest tone I could manufacture "and I'll tell them you managed to get away from me".
 
His look was pure hatred, but slowly he turned and lowered his shorts.



I have to say than the sight of him dejectedly kneeling to show me his backside was truly a moment to savour and my camera was chattering with excitement too, busily sealing his fate.
 
"Marty would love this" I remarked casually. Marty was one of his mates in the Coffee Shop.

He shot me a look of utter panic, unable to comprehend how I knew about Marty too.
"You wouldn't....!." he gasped

"Just co-operate" I replied, " get your shorts off and I might even give you a tip for your trouble."

The possibility of payment for this humiliation, somehow made it OK in his scheming mind.
He climbed out of his shorts and I took them and tossed them into a distant corner.
This was great, Dino wasn't going anywhere, soon I'd have him eating out of my hand, like a pet.

 

In fact, I even managed to get him to kneel on top of a table like a performing dog.....
 

 
.......and then sprawling on my settee like a baby.
 
All the while keeping up the ludicrous pretence that his cap and mask would preserve his anonymity.


It was fun persuading him to take up provocative positions and seeing how close I could get.
 
~
 
Anyway, eventually the Police did turn up. Oh yes, it hadn't been a bluff at all.
By that time I'd got poor Dino totally naked and he was understandably terrified.
 That was how I got him into my bed. 
He hid there under the sheets while they searched for clues.
I told the cops it was my wife, who was ill.

 



After they'd gone Dino was so relieved he had to relieve himself!
He hadn't got the gumption to resist my camera any more. 

What happened after that?
Well, that is between him and me.
 
~
 

Images of Matthew Attard courtesy of Bentley Race
This story is pure fiction of course and the model is just an actor in it.  
I'm sure he's not a rogue at all, just shy.



 

For more 'Rogues' or more silly 'Hats', click on the labels below

No comments: