To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Monday 15 July 2019

A New Life for Sam

 

This image mines a similar vein to the popular picture by Chirenon,
 'A New Life For Our Airforce Boys' posted here in 2017.

Snatched from a busy, gay night club on a Saturday night,
 Sam finds himself under-dressed for a trek across the Prarie.

 I've no idea who photoshopped the original picture but I'd be glad to credit him if anyone tells me.
(view unaltered original)

I did some more, much cruder manipulation to experiment with alternative positioning (below).
Apologies to the original creator!

For other 'mitchmods', click on the label below

1 comment:

Emile Karl said...

ah no, finaly it's bad for cowboys too.