To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Thursday 15 December 2011

Ministry of Silly Hats - 2 Continued!

Having said my piece on the beanie and Chaz (2 posts back), here it comes again this time sitting on the head of Trent Davies - I'm starting to feel outnumbered here!


Like Chaz, Trent's combo today also includes fetish gear and he looks pretty awkward (not to say camp!) about being asked to wear it.

It's like a student lost in the woods has stumbled across the three bears playhouse and decides to try their things on.



This picture from the same set reveals that Trent sports a neat college boy haircut. Still somewhat at odds with the fetish theme but altogether more attractive. In my book, the knowing, catwalk-style posing devalues these pictures as erotica. But I acknowledge the ironic humour, it's a free country.

Pictures from Freshmen magazine which has now ceased publication I'm afraid.

No comments: