To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Monday 12 April 2010

Mitchell's A-Z of Fetish Artists - Macy

Macy - Trail Blazer (det)

I have only one work by Macy*, a comic strip from which this panel is taken. 
It's unremarkable cartooning, I just like the image.

The use of rope instead of the barbed wire to restrain the captive gives an insight to the limits of Macy's fetish credentials!
 
*I have slated this article for upgrading in the future having acquired a lot more work by the artist since the original draft (July 2014).

I originally posted another picture in this article under the name 'Madison' but have now concluded that was actually drawn by Sean, the discussion of it can now be found here

To see earlier posts in this series click A-Z in the label list

No comments: