To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Sunday 7 March 2010

Mitchell's Rugby Art - Sexy Scrum

Mitchell - Rugby Memory

My illustrated story The Legend of The Path of Pain (avail at my Yahoo! Group) includes a section detailing the capture and milking of a whole rugby team (and the reserves!).

I have an erotic attraction to Rugby Players that goes right back to school experiences but it has been re-invigorated by recent changes in the game that have produced fitter, muscular players and sexy clinging outfits.

I took the opportunity to play with those themes in a series of rugby pictures for my story. This particular one (Rugby Memories) grew out of a sketch which I have had hanging around unfinished for 20 years or more, showing just the foreground figure wearing a jockstrap. He dresses up quite well I think, at any rate I had fun doing it! The resulting picture is not realistic and you can see the joins, as it were, but I hope it conveys some sense of the pleasure I get from watching these hunky beasts!

The full set is posted at my mitchmen Group (link in sidebar).
To see more Mitchell gay art pictures in this blog click on the mitchpix label below.

No comments: