To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Wednesday 16 July 2008

When did you last see...?

The S+M Clinic series has paused for breath at 'mitchmen' to allow Mitchell to clear his piled up in-tray! It will resume again very shortly.
Part 1 of the Clinic wound up with a little interrogation scene as the Clerk tries to discover where the 3rd member of the Chadwick family is. I often try to incorporate humour into my pictures and in this case I couldn't resist the temptation to sketch out a little pastiche of the famous picture of a roundhead soldier interrogating a royalist child perched on a foot stool and entitled 'When did you last see your father?' (below)
In my case the roles were reversed, the father is interrogated about his son and the footstool becomes a set of bathroom scales (below)

It's not one of my best pictures but was a nice bit of fun - for me at least!
This picture features a character wearing Y-front underpants - one of my many clothing fetishes. Look out for pictures of them on real men in a future installment of my ongoing series 'in praise of......'

No comments: