To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Saturday 3 February 2018

Ajay revisited

Ajay - from Harry Chess - Bang Kock Wong
As part of my on-going updating of early mitchmen A-Z articles, I have completely rewritten the piece on Ajay and expanded it to three parts. In retrospect I underestimated his importance in the fetish art world and I admit I was put off in those early days by the rampant explicitness and sadism, which the example above graphically illustrates!

from Daredevil Doll
These days the political incorrectness troubles me more, but then he was Jewish!

You can read part one of the revised article at

No comments: