To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Friday 23 March 2012

Flying Suits and Bar Sex

Regular readers will know of my admiration for Tom of Finland's work which has long inspired me and plenty of others in the world of gay erotic art. When I saw this image from 'Mr S' promoting their new flying suit I was immediately reminded of Tom's mini-series of two bikers who spot an irresistible hunk at a bar and grope him (below).


The surprised look of the unsuspecting target in Tom's picture is priceless but the portrayal of the nearest biker, bursting out of his clothes (just like the men in yesterday's post) simply oozes sex.


The Mr S flying suit features zips in various interesting places and here provides an equally sexy rear view of their quarry, seeming to retell Tom's story in a way and filling in the thoughts of the two bikers pursuing their prey.

I can't resist pointing out that the flying suit featured here is olive green in colour. I didn't intentionally place this article so hot on the heels of my series of posts praising olive underwear but doesn't the colour frame that sexy ass well! Incidentally, if you follow the link above you will see that the search picks up another older article which I had overlooked showing Colton Steele being spanked in olive underwear at Bound Gods.

Tomorrow I will post more of the flying suit 'story'

Thanks to Mr S for the pictures.

No comments: