To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Saturday 31 December 2011

A-Z of Fetish Artists - P

My A-Z of fetish artists resumes next week with the letter 'P' which will include such stars as Palanca and Player. Just to remind you that I only cover artists with a genuine fetish element in their drawings - leather jackets alone won't qualify! Those who produce computer generated art are not included either, partly to keep a manageable-sized list but also because I don't feel well qualified to comment on that genre. Nevertheless I hope to address it in some way in the future.

My criteria for assessing artists are:- fetish content, technical merit and sensuality.




Paul Patterson - Rugby Scrumdown

As a taster here's a picture by Paul Patterson who I wouldn't have expected to be including in the list, but he will get a proper mention later. Meanwhile any rugby picture is liable to get a mention from me. I particularly like the tight shirts in this image from surprisingly long ago.

For earlier posts in this series, click on A-Z in the label list below or use the search box in the header to find your favourite artist.

No comments: