To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups has been on a break since January, I hope to resume shortly. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 5th May 2024

Sunday 18 February 2024

Male Art by Fury Updated, Uncensored


 I have considerably updated and extended the old A-Z article on Ed Fury (aka Marc Ming Chan) with a number of more explicit pictures which take advantage of the more relaxed approach to nudity and sex allowable behind the sign-in barrier Blogger has imposed on this blog*. 

~

*I only became aware of this change a short while ago. It was triggered by my post on the Art of Cas. I had imagined that article to be pretty innocuous, but there was an image which could conceivably be seen as over-explicit or racially sensitive or legal age challenging - or all three. Who knows? Blogger doesn't say, but I wasn't sure the picture was by Cas anyway, so I removed it and the  amended post has not been queried - yet!

I don't object to Blogger putting the barrier there, although when I was a teenager access to the sort of material posted here would have been life-changing for me. However it shouldn't be viewed by younger kids and in any case the world is changing.

No comments: