To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups has been on a break since January, I hope to resume shortly. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 5th May 2024

Wednesday 29 June 2022

A further Update to David Reid post

David Reid and Wagon Wheel

I don't know quite how I forgot to include this image in my original feature on Royale Studio model, David Reid since it's easily the best picture I have of him. I suppose it's because it's not part of a storyette although the wagon wheel he's attached to is featured in his 'Unapproved' story (see orig article for link).


 

I have also updated the recent post on Royale Studio model, David Reid with this additional picture which I stumbled across recently (29th June) in an e-bay listing. I have updated the Royale Studio, Open Archive entry as well for both changes
.

No comments: