To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Tuesday 15 December 2020

Field Slaves 3

 This part follows on from the end of Part 1
These images have significant female presence which I have attempted to minimise

~

Having been thoroughly washed down for lusting after passing girls
the boys are taken to the privacy of the barn



The boys have been girding themselves for a whipping.

This is something new.

 

 Forcible undressing is always a turn-on


and we get a buddy undress bonus too!

 

Bondage and the X-spread frame make an appearance.
Another parallel with Amalaric's work.


 



Andy's milk is extracted. Now it's John's Turn!


Andy's ass and a female hand both prove equally uninspiring


 

The Rooster Booster is recalled





I hope they are not expected to fill that container!

~

Afterwards.......


Looks like it's overtime for Andy!

My apologies to all concerned for the crudeness of my alterations, but I hope it brings out the homoerotic flavours of the piece. The schoolgirl costumes in the original are particularly unappealing to me, but I like the storyline. I could wish CMNM would remake this as a proper all-male movie but I fear they would introduce more physical coercion and a 'dick on a stick', which would lose the subtler male manipulation that makes the original so interesting.
 
To see the original images in context follow these links to CFNM 'Field Trip' at Scally Guy
Episode 2, The slaves strip for work
Episode 3  The slaves work in the Fields 
Episode 6   The slaves are washed 
Episode 8  The slaves are milked  
The other episodes there also have interesting imagery

No comments: