To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Monday 14 December 2020

Field Slaves 2

 This post comprises of some more adapted images from the CFNM series 'Field Trip' which my 'Field Slaves' post was based on. I previously omitted these ones because of female presence, but the underlying images and scenarios are still homoerotic if you have the mindset to accept or blot out unwanted elements. I don't have the photo-manip skills to eliminate them satisfactorily but have done my best to minimise their presence and focus on the two male slaves. 

The first four images below form an introduction to my original story.

John and Andy report for work at the farm. They've been slaves for some time and their owner hires them out to other farmers sometimes. On these occasions, they're allowed to wear trousers to walk to their designated workplace, to avoid upsetting members of the public. They change into their work gear immediately on arrival. 


It's a ritual that never gets any easier


Especially as this particular farmer gets his secretary to meticulously inspect their kit
every morning to confirm that it conforms to the contract of hire


Preliminaries completed, the two slaves are sent out to the field to work.

~

My storyline continues here in the original post, 'Field Slaves
If you want to continue there follow the link above,
another link at the end of that post will direct you onwards to the final section 

or you can navigate directly to Field Slaves 3.

The image below is an extra insert into 'Part 1' and referenced by a link there. I wish I had an image just showing the guys working but I haven't found one yet!

No comments: