To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Monday 6 July 2020

More ideas for 'Seven Vintage Wonders'

I've had these nominations sent in for the Seven Wonders of the Vintage Era. My original list of sexpot vintage men depended heavily on clothes (as is my leaning) but there are some great bodies and faces in this selection! Keep 'em coming! (via my profile address)

Billy Joe Carr (WPG) nominated by 'Jakester81'

M:I'm tempted to agree, one of the cutest men ever to don a G-string (my fave image of Billy Joe)


Clint Walker nominated by 'Jakester81'

M: Yes, an impressive chest and widely lusted after. Out of the 60's TV Cowboys, I used to prefer Ty Hardin (cute) and Robert Fuller (sooo sexxxy) but I might be inclined to upsize now!


Dick Dubois (with the whip) nominated by 'Jakester81'

M: Yeah! This poolside image of Dick surely rivals Vic Siepke in my original list


Ed Fury nominated by 'Jakester81' (beauteous, he says)

M: He certainly knew how to fill out a posing pouch neatly and I could have worn my tongue out on the younger version if I ever had the chance!

Gregg Stromm (Zeus) nominated by 'Jakester81'

M: Great man, but I'd put him down as a contender for a slightly later era 80's-90's
(of which more anon!)

Richard Bennet nominated by 'Jakester81'

M: I agree, voluptuous muscle and those nipples have got to be a 'wonder'! (my wonder image of RB)


Robert Conrad nominated by 'Jakester81'

Robert Lichtenberg (Scott) nominated by Otherguise

Otherguise:- From what I can research Reinhard Lichtenberg was probably a 'straight' bodybuilder, who must have got talked into this fabulous pose. So glad he did.

M: Agreed. Great body and fab shorts, the Brian Cross variant edged it for my top 7


Rodger Smeall and Ned Jaros nominated by Mitchell

M: I overlooked this wonderful image of Rodger (or Roger) Smeall  seemingly yearning for his buddy

Rodger Smeall buttoned up nominated by Mitchell

No comments: