To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Thursday 19 March 2020

Mitchell's Fetish Art for March - Fetish Shop Window

Mitchell - Meat in a Fetish Shop Window
 
An early fantasy of mine. Old hands will probably recognise the whimsical influence of early Tom of Finland. There's also a similarity with Link's work in the calm acceptance of their situation by the young 'offers', although I don't think I had seen any Link when I drew this. Two of the men are offered as meat, sitting in trays to catch any draining fluids, but the third seems to be a sweeter type, placed on a raised cake stand, complete with doyly, which I suppose has a similar purpose.
I imagine this shop window needs to be cleaned quite often.

No comments: