To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Friday 30 August 2019

New Rugby Player for the Gallery Page

Mitchell - Cry Baby Plays for The Whites

 As part of my on-going maintenance and up-grading of the site I have added this picture to the mitchmen 'Gallery Hub' page. It's a variant of the 'Cry Baby' picture which I often use as an alternative 'signature image' to the 'Dishonest Gardener'. In this version I have swapped the rugby player's red and white kit for a white and blue combination.You can see the red and white version on my Deviant Art page

for other mitchmen images in this blog click on the 'mitchpix' label below

No comments: