To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Wednesday 6 February 2019

First Catch Your Rogue 14 - The Underwear Man


I'm getting interested in rehabilitating rogues.
This bad boy seemed like just another clumsy, house invader at first.
But when I stripped him down I could see that his choice of underwear
(Brand new and probably stolen)
 meant he was ready-dressed for incarceration.
And with that physique, he was sure to be very popular inside!

Once I explained that to him (in lurid detail),
He agreed to co-operate with my counselling.
Sensibly reasoning that a slick probing in a comfy bed
Was better than fielding multiple losers on a hard, prison floor.

This is Rogue No 14, to see the others, click on the 'rogues' label below

No comments: