To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups has been on a break since January, I am working on it and hope to resume shortly. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 14th July 2024

Monday 15 January 2018

The Look of Uncertainty


The look that says, "Ooohh! I may just have made a mistake here".
and
"You will be careful with me, won't you?"
 
An over-enthusiastic pick-up realises this Daddy may be more of a challenge than he appeared
(see link below if you require more clarification!).

(Actually Brock Avery makes awkward situations something of a speciality,
it's an admirable quality which I will discuss in my next post.)

This is 'Look' No 9, for others click on the label below

Photo: Brock Avery and Rocco Steele @ My 10 Inches

No comments: