To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Sunday 31 January 2010

Leather Sex Appeal - 26

It would be remiss of me to ignore the role of tattoos in the leather culture, although I guess it's really a fetish in it's own right. I appreciate modest tattoos on the arms as practised by soldiers and sailors the world over but I confess that large body tattoos don't float my boat.
It's that 'more is less' thing I have.

Fortunately this man is also displaying some interesting leather gear. The double strap pants and Bowie belt are nicely suggestive of bondage and although I'm dubious about gaps between belts and pants it does create an interesting bulge in this case!

No comments: