To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Wednesday 18 November 2009

Mitchell's A-Z of Fetish Artists - Kamion


-->
I don't cover render artists in this survey, it is hard to compare CG techniques with hand produced art. This omission leaves me lots of material for a follow-up series! However, I will mention in passing Kamion whose dangerous subjects would normally qualify with ease.

Kamion - Barbarian Market
-->

This picture suggests something more serious than mere market trading - or perhaps it's me.

Readers are welcome to contribute their own comments - even if they differ from mine!
For earlier examples in this series click on the A-Z label below

No comments: