To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Friday 21 November 2008

Mitchells A-Z of Fetish Artists - Letter 'E'

My A-Z series was interrupted by pressure of work earlier this year but I'm now able to continue. We had just reached the letter E and returning to my files I find I have quite a nice selection of artists to resume my track with. E of course stands for Etienne - one of the the greats from the early years of S&M Art. I shall probably give him more attention than I usually do to individual artists. But the list also includes Eastman, Emma, Eric, Esposito, Etheridge and a japanese artist I know as Ebisen. However, to start the series rolling I have selected an artist who I have only one piece of work for - a cartoon series showing a kidnapping. The Artist name is El Churcho. The letter E starts tomorrow.

No comments: