To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Friday 30 May 2008

The Captured Swimmer by Mitchell (Tight Bondage)

Mitchell - Angry in Speedos
This picture called 'Angry in Speedos' is one of my latest pubications.
It's tight (very tight!) Speedo Bondage in a similar vein to my masthead picture:
'My Dishonest Gardener'

I spent some time on depicting the young swimmer's face
so it would seem individual and real and not just a caricature.

This topic leads into my next posting which is to be the second in my series of articles labelled
'In Praise Of......'. The first one covered Jock Straps and their natural home (in my opinion!) on 'big men' The second is to be about Swimming Trunks.

1 comment:

AceHeel said...

Beautiful image. The restraints are so sexy, strapping him up. It really frames his pecs well, too. I like the face and expression, as well. Love that he is in a Speedo! Some great fantasies come to mind.