To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Friday 2 February 2024

mitchmen club at Adonis Male

Joe Lynes by WPG (1950's)

Come On Jerry! (Bringing home a runaway slave)
Boy will he get it when I get him back where he belongs.

~

 You may know that Adonis Male is presently off the air following a catastrophic hardware failure.
Consequently the mitchmen club there is not presently accessible

They are working hard to restore the site but it looks as if recent updates (since May 2023) will be lost.
That includes memberships taken out since then as well as content.

I will restore missing content when AM returns but cannot fix lost memberships. If you are a recent joiner, try logging in first and if that doesn't work I'm afraid you will have to join again.

Obviously I am watching the situation closely.

Worst case: If the site fails to return will have to find a new home for the archive
but I am optimistic that will not happen

No comments: