To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Sunday 29 December 2013

Most Popular Posts in 2013

According to my Blogger 'view count' stats, 
these are the most popular posts of 2013 (titles link to original posts)

Philip Swarbrick - Cruising Leather
  1. A-Z of Fetish Artists - Swarbrick                774
  2. Hethong - Male Spanking                            707
  3. Some Classic Japanese Bondage Art           681
  4. A-Z of Fetish Artists - Sean                         647
  5. A-Z of Fetish Artists - Sardax                      608
  6. A-Z of Fetish Artists - Ira C Smith              520
  7. Riding The Wedge - 1                                  498
  8. Riding The Wedge - more contributions      497
  9. Mike Carcel                                                  485
  10. Arrest No 7 - Piss Patrol - part 5                  468
  11. Robbie's Spanking                                        448
  12. A-Z of Fetish Artists - Sergey                      439
  13. A-Z of Fetish Artists - Skipper                     400
This is for entertainment only, I don't know how valid the figures really are and obviously posts from January have an advantage over December. On this basis No 8 (posted in mid-November) could claim a moral victory!

Interestingly No's 10 and 11 are the only ones with photographic content rather than artwork.

The list shows the interest in my A-Z series. My post on Philip Swarbrick scored about 600 hits in a matter of days when first I posted it, I suppose someone posted the link on a bigger site, but it's not done so well since. The letter T will come up for review early next year and there's a possibility the series may conclude in 2014. I will probably rework the early ones but I also want to pick up computer artists like Borg, Bondageskin, Ulf etc.

I will publish the all-time list of favourites in my next post.

 To see previous results click on the MPP label below

No comments: