To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Friday 28 December 2012

Jockspank Blog removed then re-instated

Wot, No Spanking Today?

Update January 30th 
Jockspank blog has now been re-instated
(link in sidebar)
 but I leave the original blog entry below, most of it is still valid

I was disappointed to discover this morning that the Jockspank blog has been removed by Google - reasons not specified of course. Fortunately they have a back-up blog at  JockSpank2 which continues to publish sexy spanking pix, so I shall not have to find another place for my bottom spanking fix!

The Jockspank team seem to think it is just a glitch related to automated spam detectors (see article at link above), so I shall leave my original link in the sidebar in place for now, in the hope that the powers-that-be relent and restore them to life - as they did with mitchmen blog a couple of years ago. 

It's a good time to remind mitchmen blog readers that if this blog (or any of my sites) ever disappears you will be able to find me again most easily by visiting my 'portal' at http://mitchmen.com or join my Yahoo! Group - which is the best way to see my pictures anyway.


No comments: