To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Monday 6 August 2018

The Look of 'Morning-After-The-Night-Before' Confusion


This vintage photograph is a classic precisely because of what it doesn't say.
It's black and white but the full nudity dates it just into the era of sexual liberation. 
The situation is timeless however, even if the circumstances that make it funny have changed.
I'm sure there are many other captions better than mine - any offers?
Can anyone identify the model on the right for me? I seem to recognise him.

This is 'Look' No 12, 
click on the label below to see more....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In the spirit of Amalaric: Left guy "I'll sell you again if you don't submit, boy!" Right guy "No more lashes, please, master." 🔗⛓